Samsung is now rolling out Android 10 update for almost their every mid-range devices and already many devices received the Android 10 update. Recently Samsung also rolled out Android 10 update for their one more device and that is Samsung Galaxy M30s. So yes, good news for all the users of Galaxy M30s who were waiting for the Android 10 update on their device as it is now finally live. Samsung Galaxy M30s Andriod 10 update is currently live in India and in India it is rolling out via Over the Air which is also known as OTA.
So if you are from India and you have Galaxy M30s device then you can too claim the Android 10 update on your device. Almost half of the Galaxy M30s units already received the Android 10 update on their device. If you belong to another half who doesn’t get the update yet then you can check for the Android 10 update notification on your Galaxy M30s manually too by going to Settings of your device >> About phone >> System update.
Now there are so many users who are not from India and they are waiting for Android 10 update on Galaxy M30s. Such users can either wait for the update to release on their country or they can manually flash the Android 10 firmware on Galaxy M30s. So if you are interested in downloading Android 10 firmware for your Galaxy M30s then keep reading this article. We have Galaxy M30s Android 10 firmware with us which you can flash right away in your device.
The process of flashing Android 10 firmware on Galaxy M30s is very simple, you just need to download the firmware first from the below download section and then you can flash it via Odin. If you don’t know how to use odin to flash firmware then read the below step by step tutorial on How to flash Android 10 firmware on Galaxy M30s via Odin but before that first read the changelog of Android 10 in Samsung Galaxy M30s.
Android 10 update for Galaxy M30s: Changelog
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and Colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full Screen Gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Download Galaxy M30s SM-M307F Android 10 Firmware:
So below is the link from where you can download the Android 10 firmware of Galaxy M30s. After downloading the firmware follow the below steps to flash the firmware on Galaxy M30s.
Download Galaxy M30s SM-M307F Android 10 Firmware: Download Link
How to Flash Android 10 Firmware on Galaxy M30s via ODIN Tool
- First of all download Odin Tool from HERE and install it in your PC or laptop.
- Now copy the Android firmware on your PC or Laptop.
- Now extract the firmware to get 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Boot your device into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Up + Volume Down.
- Open Odin tool and connect your device to your PC.
- Now in Odin tool, click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Similarly load BL, CP files. If you have Firmware for your region then you don’t need to load CSC file, just load the Home_CSC in UserData section. And if you want to install firmware from different regions then load CSC file in CSC section and nothing on the UserData.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button
- Wait until the flashing process gets completed.