Valheim is currently the most trending survival game in the market. The game launched last month in February and since then the game has made its way to the trending section of survival game in 2021 and the credits go to the graphics and high-quality gameplay experience. The best part is the game is still under development process and yet it delivers such a smooth playing experience. However, there are some users who are facing camera or screen shake in Valheim. Well, if you are such a user who is also facing screen shake in Valheim then don’t worry here in this article, we are going to help you.
Today in this article, we will help you in Fixing Screen or Camera Shake in Valheim. As a gamer, I can understand how frustrated it must be when you are in the middle of the game and all of sudden you are facing a screen shake problem, it completely ruins the gaming experience and sometimes also make us hating the game. Fortunately, there are some steps that you can follow to fix the issue in your game if you are facing it.
Guide to Fix Screen or Camera Shake in Valheim
So, basically, there are two ways that you can follow if you are game is also facing a similar problem. The two ways are 1)TURN OFF CAMERA SHAKE OPTION and 2) INSTALL VALHEIM PLUS MODULE. You can follow either of the way, below is all the required steps that you need in order to fix the camera shaking problem in Valheim.
Way 1) Turn Off Camera Shake Option
- First of all, open your PC and launch Steam.
- Now go the steam Library.
- Select Valheim from the steam library.
- Go to the in-game Settings menu > Click on Miscellaneous.
- Turn Off Camera Shake option.
Now go and launch the game and most probably your problem must be fixed by now. But if by any chance, the problem still exists then don’t worry there is one more way that you can follow.
Way 2) Install Valheim Plus Module
Thanks to Valheim plus mod that is available online. This mod acts like a patch and it includes so many bug fixes and improvement. If you are facing screen shaking or any other problem then installing this module can help you fix it. Below are the steps that you can follow to install Valheim Plus module.
- Download the Valheim Plus Mod from the Nexus Mods page.
- Now, unzip or extract the downloaded file using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Make sure to copy all the files from the extracted folder.
- Open the installed Valheim folder and paste the copied files there.
- Next, you’ll need to open the BepInEx file.
- Open valheim_plus.cfg via a text editor tool like Notepad.
- Once the file opens, you can modify various values and make changes like the camera shaking option.
- Make sure that the value is set to True whatever details you change.
- Finally, close all > Launch the Valheim game from Steam.
That’s all, I hope by following any of the above way your screen or camera shaking problem in Valheim is fixed. If you are still facing the similar or same problem then do comment below and we will update the guide with another solution.